WELLSPRING FAMILY PICNIC • SUNDAY, JUNE 24 • 5-8PM
Friends and family, we are looking forward to this opportunity to celebrate with you with one big summer bash! Here's a bunch of information and specifics about what's going on!
• Remember that it's from 5-8 pm on Sunday, June 24!
• Park in the south lot.
• We're providing roasted pulled pork
• We're providing the drinks and the flatware, please bring a lawn chair for each person who would like to sit. Some table seating will be available, but its good to plan with your own chairs.
• Lots of fun casual yard games: (Yahtzee, Jenga, Corn Hole, Kan Jam, etc)
• Inflatables, playground, sidewalk chalk, etc
• 4 person scramble (Sign up your foursome (or single) by emailing Pastor Aaron if you're interested in playing)
• Meet Pastor Aaron at the front entrance ready to roll at 4:30pm.
• Bring discs if you have them. If not, we'll have some to share!
• Come and just have a great time throwing!
• Sign up your two-person team by emailing your team name and players' names to Jon Gamble no later than Wednesday, June 20.
WELLSPRING SWEET SUMMER 2018 PIE BAKING CONTEST
This year, there are two divisions, adults and Mini-Me (kids aged 5 to 15). Adults will be creating 12" pies, and kids creating 8" pies. Each division will have three categories: Fruit, Cream and Your Original Recipe.
Kids, your Mini-Me pies must by no larger than 8". You can use a small pie tin or cupcake-sized mold, but it must be a pie.
The criteria for judging will be as follows:
- MOST NARLY
- BEST LOOKING & TASTING
- MOST UNUSUAL
NOTE: If you are so inclined, please bring a recipe with you to share, as many people do ask about them.
Open to bakers of all ages
- No specific flavors or ingredients required but they must be homemade. Feel free to make special note of any potential allergy ingredients (nuts, etc…)
- Entries must be dropped off to the North Youth room near the kitchen in a disposable pan/package between 4:00-4:45 pm on Sunday, June 24.
- Judging takes place at 4:45pm and the entries will then be shared for dessert.
- Entries will be judged based on taste and presentation/appearance by our independent panel of judges.
- First place prize is $30, second place is $20, and third place is $10
- All entrants will receive a Koinonia gift card.
WHAT DO I BRING?
• A lawn chair for those who want to sit
• An appetite!
• It's a great time helping with a fun team to put this event together, and we'll need a bunch of you. If you can help, please consider signing up. If you are free Sunday afternoon/evening, come have a great time helping your church family out!