WELLSPRING FAMILY PICNIC • SUNDAY, JUNE 25 • 6-8PM
Friends and family, we are looking forward to this opportunity to celebrate with you with one big summer bash! Here's a bunch of information and specifics about what's going on!
• Remember that it's from 6-8 pm on Sunday, June 25!
• Park in the south lot.
• We're providing hamburgers on the grill
• Families with the last name A-L: bring a side dish to share
• Families with the last name M-Z: bring a dessert to share
• Setup your dishes (5:30 to 5:45) pm in the north hall
• We're providing the drinks and the flatware, please bring a lawn chair for each person who would like to sit. Some table seating will be available, but its good to plan with your own chairs.
• Dunk Tank fundraiser for missions...bring a few bucks, show off your fastball and soak a leader for a great cause!
• Lots of fun casual yard games: (Yahtzee, Jenga, Corn Hole, Kan Jam, etc)
• Inflatables, playground, sidewalk chalk, etc
• 4 person scramble (Sign up your foursome at the Welcome Center on Sunday, or email Pastor Aaron if you're interested in playing)
• Meet Pastor Aaron at the front entrance ready to roll at 6:30.
• Bring discs if you have them. If not, we'll have some to share!
• Come and just have a great time throwing!
• Sign up your recipe at the Welcome Center on Sunday! Prizes for the winners!
BROWNIE BAKE OFF RULES
- Open to bakers of all ages
- No specific flavors or ingredients required but they must be homemade. Feel free to make special note of any potential allergy ingredients (nuts, etc…)
- Entries must be dropped off to the North Youth room near the kitchen in a disposable pan/package between 5:00-5:45 pm on Sunday, June 25.
- Judging takes place at 5:45pm and the entries will then be shared for dessert.
- Entries will be judged based on taste and presentation/appearance by our independent panel of judges.
- First place prize is $30, second place is $20, and third place is $10
- All entrants will receive a Koinonia gift card.
WHAT DO I BRING?
• A dish corresponding to your last name
• A lawn chair for those who want to sit
• A couple bucks for the dunk tank fundraiser
• An appetite!
• It's a great time helping with a fun team to put this event together, and we'll need a bunch of you. If you can help, please consider signing up. If you are free Sunday afternoon/evening, come have a great time helping your church family out!